The first online training of Women/Business/Angels was on 2nd March, which was the kick-off event of the 2021 Semester.
It was very good to see how many people were interested in this topic. Based on the presentations and discussions it is clear, that the innovation ecosystem is a very complex topic, and fortunately we had the opportunity to examine it from several perspectives. This event will be followed by 4 more trainings like this on a monthly basis, and in between these trainings we will organise club events, concentrating more on the practical part of angel investments.
Some highlights of the event:
- The advice from Imre Hild was to know the local and global players who can help start-ups otherwise you keep repeating the same old mistakes as a founder.
- Dr. Christina Theodoraki emphasised that no one should copy and paste the Silicon Valley model as every location is different.
- Gary Whitehill stressed that local sharks can distort a promising path international and local master minds draw to build a successful and fast roadmap for an ecosystem.
You can watch the highlights here.
How can you learn more about the Semester and join it? Fill in the registration form on the website!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Barbara Verő (firstname.lastname@example.org, +36205565058)
- or Eszter Szabó (email@example.com)